I would like to thank the Brothers and school administration for their support.
Special thanks to Secondary Science Department for preparing excellent activities and presentations!
Thank you to all the Thai and foreign teachers who helped with so many things:
- Ms. Preeyakorn and Ms. Pimrachada for their help decorating Regina Coeli Building;
- Ms. Pawana, Ms. Kanda, Ms. Yupawadee and Ms. Wasana for their help with the booths;
- Ms. Wasana for helping with all the covers;
- Mr. Dax for preparing all the computers;
- Mr. Andrei for preparing computer assignment for the students;
- Mr. Pume for the posters;
- Ms. Pathana and the school workers for their great help with the Opening Ceremony;
- Mr. Saksomnean for his help with audio system;
- Mr. Graham and Mr. Pume for photos, videos and website updates;
- Ms. Lawan, Ms. Julairat and Mr. Jonathan P. for speeches;
- Ms. Siriporn for her help with school command and Opening Ceremony;
- Ms. Sirirat for her excellent suggestions about the Opening Ceremony;
- Mr. Prasert and Mr. Chin for their help with the portrait of the King;
- Secondary Maths and Primary Science teachers for displays;
- Ms. Suphawadee, Ms. Saralee and Ms. Salinla for preparing the students for ‘Modern Dance’;
- Ms. Patchawadee for allowing us to use her room for the movie activity for Year 9 students;
- Teachers who helped covering lessons;
- Ms. Suwaree and Ms. Siriluk for their help with iPads;
- And all the teachers who looked after the students during their visits to the 2015 ACEP Science Fair.
(sorry if I missed anyone).
2015 ACEP Science Fair was a wonderful example of a great ACEP teamwork – Thai and foreign teachers and administrators working together for the success of our school.
Thank you very, very much!