How to use ‘Hall Passes’
- Each teacher will be given 2 Hall Pass cards.
- Teachers should have the cards with them during every lesson so they can give them to students who need to leave the classroom.
- Teachers must give a Hall Pass to any student who wants to go out of the classroom during their lesson to go to the toilet, nurse, submit homework or any other valid reason.
- Teachers should ensure that students return the Hall Pass to them when they return to the classroom.
- Teachers should not lose the cards because they need to be returned at the end the academic year.
- Teachers who allow students to go outside without a Hall Pass are responsible for those students.